This is the documentation I wrote for MailAdmin, a web inteface administration tool for managing accounts on Cyrus IMAP/POP3 servers. You can download MailAdmin from Source Forge .
I hope you find it useful. If you have any questions or corrections, please feel free to e-mail me .
This document does not cover the installation and configuration of the prerequisite applications for MailAdmin, including:
- The operating system FreeBSD, Linux or another Unix Variant >
- Apache Web Server >
- mod_perl 5.6+ >
- mod_php 4.0.5+ >
- cyrus-imap running on an open IMAP port >
- cyrus-sasl saslpasswd interface >
- PostgreSQL 7.1+ database server >
My RedHat install didn't have php-imap installed, so I needed to add that.
- Adding/Deleting Email accounts >
- Setting Account Quotas
- Obtaining Administrative Acccess Over Older Accounts
- Changing An Accounts Password
- Interfaces with Cyrus IMAP/POP3 server
- Transaction Log system, allowing administrator to track changes or to help debug issues.
- Account Tracking System, allowing administrator to track changes as well as to debug issues with accounts.
- Changing Own Password
- Online Help System